Hello,

I'm trying to configure a font panel using validModesForFontPanel:. Unfortunately I can't get this to work right. I can influence the visibility of some of the elements, except that it doesn't do what it is told to do...

For instance, the following gives me options for document color and underline:

- (unsigned int) validModesForFontPanel:(NSFontPanel *)fontPanel
{
  return (NSFontPanelFaceModeMask |
          NSFontPanelSizeModeMask |
          NSFontPanelCollectionModeMask  |
          NSFontPanelTextColorEffectModeMask  |
          NSFontPanelDocumentColorEffectModeMask);
}

What's wrong? I would like to have document and text colors, face, size and collection, and nothing else.

In case somebody else got it to work - thanks for shedding light on it. _______________________________________________