sorry. I don't do strawman arguments. a strawman agument would be comparing
garbage collectors to MMUs and task schedulers. You guys are getting downright
silly trying to be clever with the sarcasm. I don't feel like playing that
game. I'll leave that to you twenty-somethings who have the patience to sit
around arguing over the obvious.

I know exactly what I want and why I want it. you do whatever floats your boat.
I'll do what floats mine.