On Jun 27, 2009, at 05:34:45, Chris Suter wrote:

On 27/06/2009, at 7:29 PM, Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:

I think it'll work very well. It's not a GUI process (although most of the techniques in the TN support only processes in the current context). In this case, the kqueues will do just fine.

Ah, sorry, I missed that one. Still, if it's your own code, it's sometimes easier to use an IPC mechanism which was what I was trying to say.

No worries. In answer to your earlier question, I don't control the other code. Well, I do (it's open source), but I don't want to change it. It's a complex Java servlet container.

--
Rick