Am 27.06.2009 um 22:18 Uhr schrieb Chase Meadors:

I'm using AMIndeterminateProgressIndicatorCell (at least the drawing code) to imitate a progress indicator in the table view. To get it to use the custom cell, I've been calling

[myTableColumn setDataCell:[[MyCustomClass alloc] init]];

However, I've run into a 'slight' problem. Apparently, ALL of the cells in this column are that one, same, object. When I tested with F-script, I found that they have the exact same description, and same memory address.

Yes, they are. But what exactly is the problem with that?

This explains why bindings affecting one cell would affect all of them...

The sample project does contain a table view and shows how to show/ hide the progress indicator in a particular row.

In  -tableView:objectValueForTableColumn:row:  just return YES or NO.

If you want to use bindings, you bind to the table column (containing the progress indicator). I just tested this and it works as intended.

Andreas