Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced Objective-C programmer in the SF Bay Area with a little extra time on his / her hands to meet for an hour or two per week and correspond over e-mail.

I *think* I have a decent grasp of the basics (I'm currently trying things with Core Data, Core Animation and BLIP), but I've never had any formal programming education and have never worked in a programming environment.

I have well-developed ideas, requirements and use cases for three related apps, but the implementation needs some work. I spend too much time stumbling over how best to approach problems and too much time in the documentation.

I don't have the budget to hire someone full-time or on a contract basis right now, but I would like to hire someone to provide guidance and nudges in the right direction to keep these projects moving forward. If the apps develop into working, shipping products, there will be a need for at least one full-time developer.

Finally, the projects are fun. My company (www.peaktopeaksystems.com) will use them in our residential audio and video installations.

I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this post.

If you're interested, please reply privately.

Thanks.

Brad