Hello... I have an IKImageBrowserView that is not refreshing it's data
correctly. I have an NSPopUpButton which has a list of directories in its
array, when a directory is selected, it changes the contents of my
IKImageBrowserView to display all image files contained in the said directory.

Unfortunately, I have encountered an issue with the IKImageBrowserView's
"reloadData" call. When I have no objects selected in the IKImageBrowserView,
the reloadData call works as expected. The problem is, I have set
IKImageBrowserView's "setAllowsEmptySelection" to "NO" and (thanks to you all's
help) set the IKImageBrowserView to "setSelectionIndexes:[NSIndexSet
indexSetWithIndex:0] byExtendingSelection:NO];", so there is always a selection.

When my IKImageBrowserView has an object selected, the "reloadData" call gives
me the following error: "2009-07-01 14:28:43.453 ImageBrowser[17020:813] ***
-[NSCFArray objectAtIndex:]: index (2147483647( or possibly larger)) beyond
bounds (0)" and I have been unable to resolve this issue. Here is my call when
the NSPopUpButton's selection is changed which causes the problem at
"[imageBrowser reloadData]" on both the "if" and "else" statements:

- (IBAction) pubSelectionChanged:(id)sender {
    NSString *selectedPUBItem = [[selectCategoryPUB selectedItem]title];
    NSString *selectedCategoryPath = [NSString
stringWithFormat:@"/Users/richardg/Desktop/Demetras_Images/Thank You_Referral
Cards/%@", selectedPUBItem];
    NSArray *categoryPath = [NSArray arrayWithObject:selectedCategoryPath];
    if ([selectedPUBItem isEqualToString:@"All Images"]) {
        NSString *allImagesPUBSelection =
@"/Users/richardg/Desktop/Demetras_Images/Thank You_Referral Cards/";
        NSArray *allImagesPath = [NSArray
arrayWithObject:allImagesPUBSelection];
        [images removeAllObjects];
        [importedImages removeAllObjects];
        [imageBrowser reloadData];
        [NSThread detachNewThreadSelector:@selector(addImagesWithPaths:)
toTarget:self withObject:allImagesPath];
    }
    else {
    [images removeAllObjects];
    [importedImages removeAllObjects];
    [imageBrowser reloadData];
    [NSThread detachNewThreadSelector:@selector(addImagesWithPaths:)
toTarget:self withObject:categoryPath];

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I looked extensively online and
came up with many dead ends. Thank you AGAIN in advance! You guys are always a
HUGE help!