Chris Tracewell wrote:

I've gotten libcurl linked and ready to use thanks to many
contributors from a previous post here. Does anyone have a snippet
code or link of an example of writing a callback function for say
CURLOPT_READFUNCTION?

What have you tried?

For example, I found a number of likely prospects simply by entering
CURLOPT_READFUNCTION as a google search term.

I narrowed it down by adding the keyword "sample" or "example".

libcurl is not unique to Mac OS X, so a reasonable first step should
always be to google (or bing, yahoo, whatever) for examples.  A
reasonable second step would be to add the search term mac os x.

  -- GG

Uhmmm.... well sometimes the obvious comes to you after someone else makes you feel like an idiot. I googled the *$% out of

libcurl,
libcurl OS X,
libcurl Cocoa example,
libcurl Obj-C example

So, my apologies for not thinking of using the actual function name, which is where I typically start with NSXyz methods I need help with.

Thank you - it all seems so clear now.

Chris