1) NSArray doesn't respond to addObject, you need NSMutableArray, where is your declaration of NutArray?

2) you're leaking singleNutData each time you make one (unless you are using Garbage collection or there's a release you're not showing

3) NutArray should really start with a lowercase letter if you're being standard about naming. NutArray would be a class, nutArray is an instance.

Agha Khan wrote:
I am adding a object (somedata)
    for (int i = 0; i < 7; i++)
    {
        SomeData* singleNutData = [[SomeData alloc] init];
        [NutArray addObject: SomeData];
    }

I am getting warning.
NSArray may not respond to -addObject.
(Message without a matching method signature will be assumed to return id and accept '...' as arguments.)

Am I am doing something wrong?
I am new to Apple development and how can I get rid of this message.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards
-Agha

This email sent to r...@rols.org