On Jul 3, 2009, at 9:01 PM, Development wrote:

You know, that is not a half bad idea. It won't work for all the situations (some of the dialog boxes are to big to fit in a drawer), but it would for several of the smaller ones. Also, if the document is full screen, drawers would be an issue. I will still look for a better solution for larger dialogs.

Thanks

Steve

Heh, for once, one of my off-the-wall ideas actually makes sense. :)

But, you know, why not combine the drawer idea with the collapsible view idea? You then could fit a large dialog in a drawer, by allowing parts of the dialog to be collapsible/expandable in turns, almost like a radio button kind of behavior: when the user expands a section of the dialog, another collapses to keep the dialog inside the drawer.

Wagner