Hi, All,

Maybe it's a dummy question, but I can't find a way to share some ObjC classes with several XCode projects. I've created a set of Cocoa classes (.h and .m files) What I'd like to get is the ability to write something like this:

#import <MyDir/MyClass.h>

I don't want to distribute these classes, as a framework, but I would like just to link them directly into every executable, which refers them. As I heard, a static library, having ObjC classes inside, may cause some problems in linking. Therefore I yet didn't try this way.

My question is: can I copy these shared files (.h + .m) into some system directory to make them being visible for any Cocoa project through the import directive, like above?

If no, then what is the correct way to go besides manual inclusion of the same files into every XCode project?

-Thanks.