Thank you, Jesse, but just a couple of points to clarify:

Static library linking with ObjC class, most likely could be done
successfully by only adding -ObjC and -all_load to the "Other Linker
Flags" in the build configuration.

Is this option applicable to library project settings or to a project where this library is called from?

To be able to use
#import <MyDir/MyClass.h>,
you need to add a header search path, that refers to that global
directory (or system directory, if you prefer) in your project
settings.

Could you please give an example of particular directories, where I could put headers as well as the library? All directories at root level are write-protected. What is the correct location to put my own libraries?

Also what particular settings are responsible for headers (and libraries) search path?

Thank you!