On Jul 5, 2009, at 10:18 PM, Ken Tozier wrote:
Never mind. I figured it out.

Just catching up after a few days away from the list, and I see several messages of the general form:

  thanks, I figured it out
or
  ok, I found the problem

or similar. As these messages get indexed by Google and are searched by those looking for similar problems, one thing we can all do to help out those future archive spelunkers is to include what we did in our replies. So something like:

  Thanks, I figured it out -- was registering the wrong object.
or
  Ok, I found the problem, was missing a retain on my NSString.

or similar.

Thanks!