I have attached a sample outline view code ,
the outline view cell has a custom "text and image cell" . Whenever i do
selection of an item  using mouse and continue holding mouse, the
image
of the selected item does not change until i release the mouse. This
problem is only seen i compile the project with Mac OS X 10.4 SDK only.
Is there any way in which we can avoid retaining of the previous image
upon selection.

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer
8.. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/