Hi all,

--- intro ---
I've been working on bringing the Eiffel programming language [1] to Mac OS
X and especially porting the main GUI framework EiffelVision [2] for the
last four months. (If you never heard about the language I encourage you to
have a look yourself, some of the main features include object-orientation,
design by contract, type safety, genericity and lately void-safety [3].)

A library for iPhone development is being worked on as well. If you are
interested, please find out more here [4].

1: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eiffel_%28programming_language%29
2: http://docs.eiffel.com/eiffelstudio/docs_no_content.html
3: http://docs.eiffel.com/book/method/void-safe-programming-eiffel
4: http://www.eiffelroom.com
--- intro ---

So much for the introduction. Now actually I came here to ask a question and
not just spam the list ;)

I am drawing a NSSegmentedCell manually but for some reason the text does
not show up at all.
This is my code:

        theImage = [[NSImage alloc] initWithSize:NSMakeSize(1000, 1000)];
        [theImage lockFocus];

            NSSegmentedCell *cell1 = [NSSegmentedCell new];
            [cell1 setSegmentCount: 2];
            [cell1 setSelectedSegment: 0];
            [cell1 setLabel: @"Foo" forSegment: 0];
            [cell1 setLabel: @"Bar" forSegment: 1];

            [cell1 drawWithFrame: NSMakeRect(100,150,150,50) inView: self];

When I set the with of a segment manually or set an image I can see part of
the text but only the first letter is drawn or so...
Can you see what I'm missing?

Thanks + Best regards,
Daniel