Please provide a stack trace.
At some point something tries to scroll an ordinary UIView. That does not work.

        atze

Am 11.07.2009 um 04:00 schrieb Development:

I need to use a UIWebview of an in app paypal purchase, the problem is it does not work. the app hangs up when you try to log in. here is my webview code and the error I get:

        webViewContainer.autoresizesSubviews = YES;
webViewContainer.autoresizingMask = (UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleWidth | UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleHeight);

webView.autoresizingMask = (UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleWidth | UIViewAutoresizingFlexibleHeight);
        webView.delegate = self;
        [webViewContainer addSubview: webView];

        [webView loadRequest:request];

Errors are:
*** -[UIView scrollRectToVisible:animated:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x3d48d30 2009-07-10 18:55:28.732 application[40971:20b] CoreAnimation: ignoring exception: *** -[UIView scrollRectToVisible:animated:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x3d48d30 2009-07-10 18:55:38.452 application[40971:1103] void SendDelegateMessage(NSInvocation*): delegate (webViewFirstResponder:) failed to return after waiting 10 seconds. main run loop mode: UITrackingRunLoopMode

This email sent to a...@freeport.de