Please file a bug. Attach a sample app with your audio.

Thanks,
Luke

On Jul 13, 2009, at 3:54 PM, Miles wrote:

I'm using this basic code to play a sound and it frequently skips at the
end, sounded like a cd skipping. I'm playing .caf files at 22500 Hz.
Does anyone any experience with this?
Thanks!

int soundNum            = arc4random() % [soundsArray count];
AVAudioPlayer *sound    = [soundsArray objectAtIndex:soundNum];

[currentSound stop];
currentSound = nil;

currentSound = sound;
[currentSound setCurrentTime:0.0];