Arrggghhhh!

Had a misspelling in my -t parameters -  break point being hit!

Now to add more than on file type.

Thanks a bunch to all .... but "I'll be back!"

db

On Jul 13, 2009, at 7:50 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

On Jul 13, 2009, at 6:34 PM, David Blanton wrote:

Maybe I should reformulate  my question.

I want the Finder to call my QLGenerator whenever it sees a file of type '.pes'.

Can someone show me the required info.plist entries?

You need to do two things:

1) declare your type to map .pes files to com.pes.britonleap
2) declare your bundle as QL plugin for com.pes.britonleap

If your earlier post had the entire plist, it looks like you're missing CFBundleDocumentTypes, so there's nothing to associate your plugin with com.pes.britonleap files. Here's a complete example from one of my plugins:

http://code.google.com/p/mactlmgr/source/browse/DVI-qlgenerator/Info.plist

Check `mdls somefile.pes` in Terminal to make sure kMDItemContentType matches your UTI.