Yep, that's it ... and since I am using c++ as well my files are .mm

On Jul 15, 2009, at 4:57 PM, Kiel Gillard wrote:

Sorry, I thought I remember reading in the Quick Look documentation the steps required to write code with and link it against the Cocoa framework.

Starting with a Quick Look Plugin Template in Xcode,
- Choose from the menu bar Project > Add to Project... and add the framework /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework. - Replace the .c extensions for every file using the Objective-C code to .m.
- #import <Cocoa/Cocoa.h> in your .m files.

Hope this helps,

Kiel