Hi,

I've been looking for a public API for AirTunes without success. Maybe I have the wrong name? Is it available under another name? There are a number of apps out now that use AirTunes (VLC, Rogue Amoeba's AirFoil, FireFly and others). Are they all hacking the daap? Daap is pretty well understood at this point and, given that it has been around since iTunes 4, it seems unlikely that Apple would break it, but I'm a little surprised so many released apps are using a private API.

Thanks.

Brad