I'm sorry, if it's offtopic here, then please tell me, what should be correct list.

The problem is the next. I'm working on a Cocoa app, playing Flash content from a specially structured files. The problem with SWF playback is (as I believe) is resolved by movie loading from memory rather than from file. There is no problems here. But what is the problem is FLV (Flash video) playback. It looks like its opening goes despite to all rules directly from a file, but not through "plugin<=>host app" communication interface. At least I can't detect any "public" plugin functions calls, when FLV file is loaded. So, the task is - how to intercept this I/O call and "patch" it by my own procedure, providing a file handle, as well as file pointer navigation.

I'm walking around Apple's sample of mach-o module "manual" launching:
http://developer.apple.com/SampleCode/MemoryBasedBundle/index.html

It is more or less clear, how to do it, but I can't find a way to intercept the process of import table loading of the loaded module.

Did anybody similar things ever?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.