Thanks for the suggestion! Just from glancing over the example, this seems like it will yield a lot of good help.

Thanks again,

Dave

On Jul 20, 2009, at 10:19 PM, Jim Correia wrote:

On Jul 20, 2009, at 11:49 PM, Dave DeLong wrote:

The problem I'm facing is that in order to display the RTF data properly, I need an NSTextView, but NSTextView has its own enclosing scroll view that's conflicting with my overall scrollview.

NSTextView doesn't intrinsically have its own scroll view.

When you drag a text view (or a table view) out of the Library pallet in IB, you are actually dragging an NSScrollView with an NSTextView as the document view since this is a typically useful configuration.

If some other configuration is more useful to you, feel free to configure the view hierarchy that way.

Look at the TextSizingExample in the examples folder for examples of other common configurations.

- Jim