I have a Gradient button. An NSButton with Bezel Style set to
NSShadowlessSquareBezelStyle. I would like to make the button appear with
the blue highlight at times. The best way for me to describe this is if look
at the segment control. It has three states on a segment, not selected,
mouse down on a segment, and selected. The selected states is a gradient
blue. I would like to have these same three states for my NSButton. Is there
a way to do this?

thanks for the help.

enjoy
-dave