Hello Panel--

Ok, this is really annoying me.  My app works fabulously on 10.4, but on 10.5,
gives an out-of-bounds array error when I reloadData on a tableView with a
dataSource.

The gist of the code is:

<code>
-(void)awakeFromNib
{
if ([entryArray count] == 0) addNewEntry;  // which it does on app opening
[tableView reloadData] // which should display the new entry but bombs out on
10.5 with an OOB array error and the doc window does not display
}
</code>

The entryArray is, of course, the dataSource for the tableView.

Opening a data doc rather than generating a new doc gives the same error, also
on a "reloadData" elsewhere in the code.

I am assuming I am hitting a bug in 10.4 that was fixed in 10.5, but for the
life of me, I cannot figure out what it may be.  Recompiling in 10.5 does not
give me any clues.

What am I missing?  If anyone can steer me in the correct direction, I would be
most grateful.  Unfortunately, Google has been most unhelpful on this topic.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

~Syntonica
[kraken release];