if your questions are Cocoa, Core Foundation etc related and about released software (ie not iPhone OS 3.1), ask away.

you can try the apple iphone dev forums too if you like (but I dont find them anywhere as nearly useful as this list)

Gustavo Pizano wrote:
Hello, I wish to know if this list works also for iPhone developer, I hadn't found one related to iPhone except the govIphone, that its for goverment iPhone apps... so.. :S.

If this is the correct list to write then please let me know so I can ask few questions related.. Im a mac developer but starting to dev for iPhone..

Thanks

Gustavo

This email sent to r...@rols.org