Hi all,

    In my application, I want to drag the file into the table view. At the same
time, display the file's basic information in the columns of the table view.

    Now, I got the basic information of the file and saved it in a NSDictionary
object.    The code is :        theInfoDictionary
=[NSDictionarydictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:[filePath lastPathComponent],
@"name",[filePath pathExtension], @"extension", modDate, @"modifiedDate",nil];

   In the "- (BOOL)tableView: acceptDrop: row: dropOperation:" method, I tried
to insert the information Dictionary into the  Array use the code
"[tableRecordsArray insertObject:infoDictionary  atIndex:row+i];".

But when I drop the file into the table view, the app exited immediately. But I
do not know how to realize it.

   Note: The enclosure is the code of this application. I wish someone can find
out the bug and amend it for me. Thank you.

  Any help greatly appreciated.