Hit send too soon . For the mac there are ways to get integer values out of the NSElement. I believe TouchXML has the same mechanism, it is a wrapper around libXML2 that mimics NSXML classes on the Mac. If using NSXMLParser you'll need to keep track of where you are at in the file and convert the value the parser:foundCharacters selector is called on your delegate. NSString has an intValue call. I would recommend doing some reading in the Apple documentation on the NSXML classes.

Sctt