I'm using a many-to-many relationship with CoreData and I was wondering if I
have to set or unset the relationshop both ways?
For example, let's say I have a many-to-many relationship between an
Employee entity and a Manager entity...if I do the following:

[anEmployee addManagersObject:aManager];

I add the Manager to the Employee's Managers... but is the Employee added to
the Manager's Employee automatically (in other words, is the inverse
relationshop created automatically for me, or do I also have to do:
[aManager addEmployeesObject:anEmployee];)

Same for removeManagersObject and removeEmployeesObject... can I only delete
one side of the relationship or do I have to delete both?

Hopefully my question is clear, if not let me know I'll try to explain it
better...

Jean-Nicolas Jolivet