Well, you could have two different menu items doing the same thing and having the two shortcuts.
On Jul 27, 2009, at 11:38 AM, Oleg Krupnov wrote:

I'd like the "Go Back" command in my app to be triggered by both Cmd+[
and Cmd+<- (left arrow) keyboard shortcuts. How do I do that?

I am aware of the [NSMenuItem isAlternate] but it only works if the
"keyboard equivalents" are the same and only the modifiers differ,
whereas in my case the opposite is the case: the modifiers are the
same and the keyboard equivalents are different.

Is there a way to do it, desirably without much hassle (invisible
buttons, Carbon, etc.)?

Thanks!

This email sent to ok5.ad...@gmail.com