Hi,

I have a Kernel extension. I am using Package Maker Version 3.0.3 (174). I
need Root Authentication for installing the KEXT in the
/System/Library/Extension directory.
The package maker tutorials on Apple's site refer to some older version of
Package Maker which consists of a Root Authentication check box in the
Contents pane. But the version which I have contains an Admin authentication
check box. I want the "root" user access for loading the KEXT. How do I
achieve this?

--
Regards,
Shraddha Karwan