Hi, All,

As soon as I have no replies, I will try to reduce my problem scope...

As far as I can see now, there are no suitable messages/notifications in standard Cocoa classes, which could serve, as notifiers of the cell editor session start/stop. I've found a code snipped, showing, how to create my own cell editor subclass: -(id) windowWillReturnFieldEditor:(NSWindow *)sender toObject: (id)anObject {
        if ([anObject isKindOfClass:[NSTextField class]]) {
                return [[[myCustomFieldEditor alloc] init] autorelease];
        }
        return nil;
}
I've assigned my AppController, as the main window delegate, then created my own cell editor, as a derivative from NSTextView, and am trying to create it, as it is shown above. There is a problem - "if" operator, shown above, is never true. So, my cell editor is never created and the result of this method is always nil.
Am I missing something?
Thanks.