Hi, All,

To whom is may be interesting:

As I wrote initially, my problem is that the table is updated on a timer, so cell editor was cancelled automatically, as the timer fires. First I started to seek for a solution to learn about cell editor appearing / hiding events. And that was very hard way. Occasionally, walking through NSView methods I've found currentEditor method, resolving all my problem. Really, what I need to know, is whether cell editor is active or not. And the method, pointed above just shows it.

Nevertheless I'd be just happy to learn about how to detect cell editor appearing / hiding. Though this question comes into a theoretical plane now.

Thanks.