Yes I have tried that, to no avail.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2009.07.29., at 3:46, Graham Cox <graham....@bigpond.com> wrote:

On 29/07/2009, at 10:50 AM, Benjámin Salánki wrote:

please help me, because this is driving me crazy.

I have a simple window set up in IB which contains only an autosized NSSplitView as its content.

I add an autosave name for the splitview in IB. Go to Xcode, build and run, everything's fine. Quit the app, relaunch, and my window is empty, the split view is gone.

Actually it is not gone, but collapsed. At least that is what I believe I could decipher from the autosave entry in the prefs.plist.

Now I did not find anything like this on Google and I can reproduce this in any project of mine on two different machines. I can't believe I am the only one with this, so there's only one explenation left: I am doing something wrong.

Have you tried putting views into the split panes? I don't know for sure, but I think the split view relies on the frames of the views it holds to establish some of its dimensions, so the problem might simply be that your splitter is empty.

--Graham