On 31.07.2009, at 11:51, Dave Keck wrote:

Check out CFURLCreateStringByAddingPercentEscapes(), and note that
CFURL is toll-free bridged with NSURL.

Just have tried it. No difference. I've used:

        surl = CFURLCreateStringByAddingPercentEscapes(kCFAllocatorDefault,

                   spath,

                   NULL,

                   NULL,

                   kCFStringEncodingUTF8);
where spath was the source string with "+" signs. I've set NULL's, as it was described (at least as I've understood what was written) to escape any possible characters. Is "+" sign not considered by Apple, as a character, which requires escaping?

In my opinion, all codes since 0x20 to 0x2F require escaping. Am I incorrect?

Thanks.