I've got an NSCollectionView with the prototype view subclassed and I'm overriding menuForEvent. I'm creating a menu that has Edit/Delete and when the user clicks Delete I want to remove that collection view item. Where would you put the selector for the Delete menu item, and how would you know when it gets called what collection view item to delete?

Thanks,
Austin