Hi,
I programmatically create a NSCollectionView and set my own prototype view
containing my own objects. These objects are subclasses of NSView containing
other subviews, for example I have a XXView object containing an NSTextView
defined by the variable mTextView.

Now when I get the several items in the NSCollectionView with
newItemForRepresentedObject, I quite see XXView containing the NSTextView
but the variable mTextView is NULL, so I cannot longer work with it.

My question is:
Since the prototype view and its subviews are created by initWithCoder, how
can I save/restore the variable mTextView? I should not create again the
NSTextView subview because it already exists within XXView. I just need to
relink the variable mTextView to the NSTextView view. How to do that?