Hi,

I am developing an desktop app for which I want to implement a behavior which is similar to 'New from clipboard' of Preview application.

I tried using NSPasteboard:

// To get file copied to clipboard from Finder
NSArray *files = [[NSPasteboard generalPasteboard] propertyListForType: NSFilenamesPboardType];

This returns array of files copied to the clipboard

// To get tiff image
NSData *pbData = [[NSPasteboard generalPasteboard] dataForType: NSTIFFPboardType];
CIImage *pbImg = [CIImage imageWithData: pbData];

But this doesn't return null (tiff image data was copied to the clipboard).

Am I doing something wrong here???

Can someone help me out to sove this problem. I also wanted to know a method which copies and reads jpeg/gif/png image formats to/from system clipboard.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepa
de...@robosoftin.com

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to
and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its
attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe.
However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or
virus.