Hi,

I have a navigation bar with custom background. However, the default
glossy-style UIBarButtonItem looked weird with my background.
How do I replace the navigation button with my own style?

I tried creating an UIBarButtonItem manually with custom view (UIButton)
then set it to the backButtonItem of the parent view controller, but still
got the default glossy-blue back button.
Then I set the leftBarButtonItem of the child view controller, my custom
back button shows, but without functionality. I need to specify the
target/action for every back button in my app, sweet.
There must be some easier ways that I haven't figured out…

So, how do you customize the default back button?

Regards,
yllan