I have an application I'm working on where I'm using mainly Bindings
for communicating with the UI, but I find myself in situations where
I'm not getting all the data updates to the UI.

These lack of updates seem to stem either from dependent keys, loose
coupling between objects, to-many relationships, and nullable
relationships.

I work around the first one mostly with
setKeys:triggerChangeNotificationsForDependentKey: (I'm targeting
10.4).

It's the other three cases that I'm having a slight issue with.  One
thought I had is that I could craft notifications so that the loosely
coupled objects and nullable relationships can listen for something
that'd cause them to need to update.

Unfortunately, this is my first cocoa application and I'm working in a
fairly sizable vacuum so any input you guys have would be greatly
appreciated.

Bryan McLemore
Kaelten