Oops ... have we forgotten our NDA?

--
I.S.

On Aug 7, 2009, at 12:37 PM, Eric Schlegel wrote:

On Aug 7, 2009, at 9:28 AM, Pierce Freeman wrote:

I take that back! It looks like this is already fixed in SnowLeopard.

Wow, I think that just made my day. So, both of them are fixed? In other
words, the gestures and the hardware key?

In my testing on my MacBook Pro running a recent build of SnowLeopard, yes. SnowLeopard has not been released to customers yet, so of course there's always a possibility of something changing, but it does seem to work properly at the moment. Further discussion of SnowLeopard should probably be moved to the developer forums ondeveloper.apple.com.