Can I use the same method for UIImage or NSImage also?

On 09/08/09 3:48 PM, Shlok Datye wrote:
Create an attribute of type "Binary Data". Encode your anArray of strings into an NSData using something like "NSData *arrayData = [NSArchiver archivedDataWithRootObject:anArray];". Finally, put arrayData into the attribute.

Shlok Datye
Coding Turtle
http://codingturtle.com