Hi

I'm running an NSInvocationOperation in an NSOperationQueue and set up a
listener for the operation's "isFinished" notification. My
"observeValueForKeyPath" method is getting called when the operation finishes,
but I'm finding that when I try to create a timer inside "
observeValueForKeyPath," it never fires. I double checked the "seconds" input
to [NSTimer scheduledTimerWithTimeInterval method and it's on;y 5 seconds so
it's not like I'm inadvertently  using a really long interval. It just never
fires.

When I use "sleep(seconds)" it does work, sort of, but have found that in a
real environment, it often seems to crash with a bad kernel access error right
at the "sleep" function.

Anyone know why my timer might not be firing?

Thanks for any help