I've got a UITableView where the colour of the row text can change depending on its place in the table. For example, a row may change colour if it's moved from the bottom to the top of the table; and sometimes its colour may change if another row is deleted or inserted.

The problem is that the text colour is not updated until the table reloads its data. So (e.g.) if I move a row from the bottom to the top, its colour doesn't change immediately.

I'd like the text colours to be updated when the table leaves edit mode. But according to the docs, I can't call reloadData in the tableview controller's commitEditingStyle or moveRowAtIndexPath methods. (I tried doing it anyway, and got into trouble.)

Is there any way I can get the table to update as soon as the user presses the Done button? Or even better, as soon as the row deletion or move is completed?

dkj