Hi,

I try to implement a control with several  NSTextCells in it.

I have problems starting the edit mode.

So fare I tried this (in the control’s mouseDown):
        NSText * textObj = [[self window] fieldEditor:YES forObject:_editCell];
        [textObj setEditable:YES];
        [textObj setFieldEditor:YES];
        [textObj setSelectable:YES];
[_editCell selectWithFrame:Frame inView:self editor:textObj delegate:self start:0 length:32000];
        [_editCell setUpFieldEditorAttributes:textObj ];
[_editCell editWithFrame:Frame inView:self editor:textObj delegate:self event:theEvent ];

What else should I implement. Is there any sample code (I did searched the web but found nothing)?

Thanks