Hi,

I'm seeing some weird things reloading the data in my
IKImageBrowserView in my GC collected, Leopard app. Basically
depending on how I change the contents of my "filteredItems"
NSMutableArray I get a different loading behaviour.

If I refresh the contents like this the IKImageBrowserView seems to
ignore the imageUID and reload everything again:

    [self.filteredItems setArray: self.prefilteredItems];
    [imageBrowserView reloadData];

while if I do the much more elaborat following it seems to reuse
everything properly and doesn't do the weird reloading of everything:

        NSMutableArray *array = [NSMutableArray arrayWithCapacity:
[self.filteredItems count]];
        for(id obj in self.filteredItems){
                if(![self.prefilteredItems containsObject: obj])[array
addObject: obj];
        }
        [self.filteredItems removeObjectsInArray: array];

        for(id obj in self.prefilteredItems){
                if(![self.filteredItems containsObject: obj])[self.filteredItems
addObject: obj];
        }

Any idea why this is? How come the imagebrowserview seems to monitor
my mutablearray?
Also, any tips on how to solve the issue, or a workaround? The above
one is (too) slow.

I have done everything accoding to the ImageKit demo, including
implementing imageUID in my model object, and implementing the
delegates as follows:

- (NSInteger)numberOfItemsInImageFlow:(IKImageFlowView*)view{
    return [filteredItems count];
}

- (id)imageFlow:(IKImageFlowView *) view itemAtIndex:(NSInteger) index{
        return [filteredItems objectAtIndex:index];
}

Thanks,
Alex

         ** Alexander Griekspoor  PhD **
                  mekentosj.com

 Papers - Your Personal Library of Science
 2007 Winner of the Apple Design Awards
         Best Mac OS X Scientific Solution
         http://www.mekentosj.com/papers