Hi All,

I have an old C library which I need to reuse in my Cocoa applications. The C library has some header files. (contact.h and exchange.h etc ...)
There are also two lib files (exchanger.a and archiver.a).

I would like to know what (and how) the recommended way is to bundle my C library as a Cocoa framework so I don't have change the lib and the include settings in Xcode everytime I want to use this library.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanx.