Hi All,
I've got an app that I'm creating NSTableColumn's on the fly and binding
them to an array controller.  It all works fine but tonight I needed to
change one of the columns to have a NSButtonCell.

NSButtonCell *cell=[[[NSButtonCell alloc]init]autorelease];

 [tc setDataCell:cell];

(tc is the table column) -- The problem is I lose the 'value' binding (I
want to bind the button cell title to the array controller).  Previously I
was able to bind the table column to the controller thusly:

 [tc bind:@"value"

toObject:siteLayoutController

 withKeyPath:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"arrangedObjects.%@",item]

But after I set the data cell to a NSButtonCell it loses the 'value' binding
-- The bindings left are not terribly interesting:

  *po [tc exposedBindings]*

Previous frame inner to this frame (gdb could not unwind past this frame)

<NSCFArray 0x1eab6fe0>(

target,

argument,

width,

font,

fontSize,

fontFamilyName,

enabled,

editable,

minWidth,

fontBold,

headerTitle,

fontName,

maxWidth,

fontItalic

)

I'm just about going crazy here -- is it possible to bind a NSButtonCell
title?

-John