Hi,

Here is the source code for the app in which I'm having issues with making an empty selection in the NSTableView

Click here to download file

The app is compiled under the 10.5 SDK. It uses the BWToolkit framework, so if you don't have its ibplugin installed then you may need to get it here:

BWToolkit - Interface Builder Plugin for Cocoa on Mac OS X

And if you are using Snow Leopard, you may need to run Interface Builder in 32 bit mode because (as far as I know) BWToolkit hasn't been compiled for 64 bit systems yet.

Thanks a ton