On Aug 19, 2009, at 10:54 AM, Evan Moseman wrote:

I've been trying to get a fairly simple and well documented transition: CIPageCurlTransition to work in my app, but the results are awful. Non filter transitions like kCATransitionFade work fine, but when I try to use a CAFilter for the transition the best I get is dome chopped up image with the wrong geometry and it just looks completely broken. I've been trying to figure out what the cause is, and the only real difference between my app and a few example applications, as far as this code is concerned, is that mine has garbage collection enabled, not required though. I ran into this post with a quick google search:
http://blog.fadingred.com/post/80877304/core-animation-and-garbage-collection
Further searches in the Core Animation documentation haven't yet revealed a known incompatibility between Core Animation libraries and Garbage Collection.
Am I missing something obvious or documented?

It should work. File a bug via http://bugreport.apple.com and send me the bug # directly.

thanks,
b.bum