Hi,
This is my third app in Xcode3. Had to use Xcode3 becuase it has to be a 64-bit app.

In earlier two apps, the control reaches to the breakpoint on the first line of the init method of AppController class, while debugging.

But in this third one, it is not reaching the breakpoint, and the window appears. TableView data source methods are being called (in AppController) as the table view shows data.

I have tried everything. Clean All Targets, checked all target memberships of all the classes.
Same is happening when I set the config to i386.
The mode set is "debug".

What I may be missing here?

Thanks,
Nick