On Aug 24, 2009, at 10:12 AM, Massimiliano Gargani wrote:

I have a table (not editable) with 1 column and severals rows.
contents in some rows is longer than colum width so I have:

Column
Washin.....

So i'm looking a way to scroll content of row when selected.

something like:
Washin -- ashing -- shingt -- hingto -- ington

If you indeed mean you want to animate the scroll automatically while the row is selected, it only adds one more layer to my previous suggestion. That additional layer is turning the animation on and off if it is used in a selected row.

As Graham suggested, only the NSTextFieldCell needs modification since it'll be used in a table view.

--
I.S.